Quotes thread

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quotes thread

Post by Oblivion on Mon May 19, 2014 5:53 pm

[Regarding one of my stories, which has the Zodiac used as the basis for a series of magical bio-weapons.]
ladybug: I imagine if word got out that the zodiac were loose, there'd be mass panic
oblivion: *nodnod*
ladybug: so silencing anyone with a hint of it would be the standing orders
So she's considering turning it over until that subtext hits, and she flees with the device to the guild
oblivion: *nodnod*
Probably should decide which one she finds, then =) Probably not one of the more dangerous ones like Leo or Scorpio, something she can easily hide and transport.
ladybug: She was probably smart enough to keep it quiet
Leo's dangerous?
oblivion: It's a lion
a big lion
ladybug: ::33< how amewsing
oblivion: goddammit homestuck
ladybug: =D
NEPETAQUEST 2013
oblivion: lol
ladybug: im sorry
oblivion: no youre not
ladybug: =)
i cant tell if that's an amused goddammit or a now i gotta redo everything goddammit
oblivion: haha no the former

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto on Tue May 20, 2014 9:31 pm

I wanna hear a back-and-forth voice conversation of you two pronouncing those words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Wed May 21, 2014 10:47 am

Which ones?

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto on Wed May 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Er, the one with the purposeful misspelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:56 pm

PIE: "The raccoons are so much worse when you're by yourself."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Lady: "I'm dead."
Obliv: "You're awful talkative for someone who's dead."
Lady: "Just don't throw positive energy at me."
Obliv: "Like this?"
Lady: "Nothing coming from you is positive energy, mister cynic."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Lady: "Okay. Basilosaurus has to be the most British dinosaur ever. I can just imagine it with a top hat and monocle. His name is Biggerfish Causeasplash."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:17 pm

The name is a lie. It's a mammal. I am disappointed.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:21 am

[11:17:35 PM] FACE: Ma-cho madness oh it's macho madness yeah it's macho madness
[11:17:45 PM] Oblivion: OH YEAH
[11:17:52 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: MACHO MACHO MAAAAN
[11:17:56 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: I GOT TO BE
[11:17:57 PM] Oblivion: SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
[11:17:58 PM] Oblivion: YEAH
[11:17:59 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: A MACHO MAN
[11:18:10 PM] Ladybug: settle down ilthuliak
[11:18:17 PM | Edited 11:18:26 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: no u
[11:18:19 PM] Oblivion: YOU HAVENT BEEN BEATEN UP PROPERLY
[11:18:32 PM] Argus Swift: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KjukuC0SIR
[11:18:54 PM] Oblivion: hahHA
[11:19:03 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: hehe
[11:19:20 PM] Argus Swift: (please don't make me do my Macho Man voice again.)
[11:19:29 PM] Oblivion: heh
[11:19:54 PM] Ladybug: no macho man reads my immortal?
[11:20:02 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: ....
[11:20:07 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: I never knew I needed this
[11:20:08 PM] Oblivion: :gonk:
[11:20:17 PM] Argus Swift: Not without liters of water to ease my aching throat.
[11:21:11 PM] Ladybug: Once again, the physics teachers of the world thank Bliv and Pie.
[11:22:07 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: w....why?
[11:22:16 PM] Ladybug: Equal and opposite reaction
[11:22:21 PM] Ladybug: =)
[11:22:30 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: oooh
[11:22:33 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: true
[11:23:46 PM] Oblivion: http://i.imgur.com/JiAc0Qh.png
[11:24:02 PM] Ladybug: yeah that's generally us
[11:24:08 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: he just so looks so HAPPY/pleased

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Lady: "Pants should be a better habit!"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Lady: "You are an aquatic mammal of the African savannah who constantly rolls 1s and 20s."
Obliv: "An aqua...huh...?"
Lady: "A hippo crit!"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Lady: "Why does my Google Translate say snmgfiehp?"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Lady: *after mimicking a voice for one of my cats* "Why am I using my Azula voice?!"
*later* "I'm sorry for turning your cat into an evil firebender."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:33 pm

Bella: "Ack!"
Sinister: "Whoops."
Lady & Obliv: "What?"
Sinister: "I ported Bella."
Bella: "At least I had clothes on this time!"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Bella: "So they were using greensteel arrows to kill a boar... no, a goat... and hit [NWN character] instead by accident."
Nyaga: "So they wasted precious greensteel on killing wild animals."
Obliv: "Wouldn't that make them inedible anyway? There'd be greensteel shards all up in your bacon! I mean goat meat!"
Bella: "I will not eat them, Sam I Am! I will not eat green eggs and ham!"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri May 01, 2015 7:42 pm

[6:40:17 PM] Lord Gwyn: Yesssss... "New test suggests NASA's "Impossible" EM Drive will Work in Space"
[6:40:37 PM] Oblivion: mass effect get?
[6:41:00 PM] Lord Gwyn: They're saying it could get us to the moon in 4 hours.
[6:41:06 PM] Oblivion: aiyah
[6:41:17 PM] Lord Gwyn: No need to carry fuel, just power it.
[6:41:42 PM] Lord Gwyn: Would keep the ISS in orbit too, without the need for orbital correction by visiting vehicles.
[6:41:48 PM] Ladybug: Pff, I can get to the moon in 30 minutes. I just need some Captain Morgan and a bouncey house.

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Lady: *angrily* "It's okay, I found a SOFA."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Obliv: "Dammit, sofa, you win this time."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Lady: "This means you should do a Walk For Awareness for Muppet Osteoporosis. Make no bones about it."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Lady: "I guess the kids just can't stomach the idea of stomaching kids."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Lady: "It looks like X-rated Lisa Frank blew up in here."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:59 pm

Bella: "Try it without first, then I'll put on some hamburger sauce.... I mean ketchup!"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:07 am

Lady: "I just don't think I'm physically capable of doing a Genocide."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:57 am

Lady: "You don't have your badge, so you can't do badge things."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:16 am

Bella: "Hey now! I was proud of that genital piercings and tangled slinkies one!"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top