Quotes thread

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quotes thread

Post by Oblivion on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Lady: "Stupid Statement Dance Remix is go"

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Lady: "You need to get out of my brain, you're ruining how I think."

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Lady: "We should rename Australia to Constantinople, since it sounds like Can't-Stand-It-NOPE-le"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:11 pm

[4:06:51 PM] Ladybug: oh were you in the call when i mentioned why im a bad person (GoT edition)?
[4:07:28 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: I was not!
[4:07:45 PM] Ladybug: So I was subbing for the stuco sponsor
[4:07:54 PM] Ladybug: and after the meeting (during study hall), it was just me and the cabinet
[4:08:02 PM] Ladybug: they were discussing a theme for the WPA dance
[4:08:15 PM] Ladybug: "No not Old Hollywood - prom's Gastby, and we don't want to overlap"
[4:08:20 PM] Ladybug: me: "Red Wedding."
[4:08:28 PM] Ladybug: *hasn't looked up from Discworld*
[4:08:30 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: hahahahaha
[4:08:51 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: Red Wedding meets West Side Story
[4:09:37 PM] Ladybug: Tonight, tonight, won't be just any night
Tonight there will be no morning staaaaar
Tonight, tonight, I'll see my love tonight
And the Lan-nisters will send their regaaaaards
[4:09:59 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: XD
[4:10:10 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: *two thumbs up, would watch again*
[4:10:28 PM] Ladybug: i dont know enough about got to do more

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:28 pm

[7:41:45 PM] Belladonna: bg n bn nb b nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn;' b b ccl0
[7:41:53 PM] Oblivion: hi charlcye

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:39 am

PIE 3.14.1.59: ticktockbent 416 points : 4 hours ago reply
My shins are already hurting

Stojas 51 points : 4 hours ago reply
It's times like this that I wish Jesus had died for my shins.

Oblivion: That's something I would expect from Lady.

Ladybug: Hey he already saved our soles

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Lady: "I like puns. Puns puns puns."
Obliv: "Hot cross puns?"
Lady: "Sure, why not."
Obliv: "I don't even know what a cross bun is."
Lady: "Well, you bake it, then you crucify a gingerbread man on it."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:02 am

Obliv: "What do I spend my last skill point on...?"
Lady: "Friends."
PIE!: "No! Money! Then you can buy friends!"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Bella: "So I'm reading this 'who is your character based off of?' thread [on the NWN forums] and thinking, sure I know who Cara is, but Rhea's harder, as she's not really based off anyone...."
Obliv: "Who's Cara based off?"
Bella: "A combination of Drusilla, Faith, and River."
Obliv: "... so she's the Joss Whedon Special?"

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 am

[8:49:04 AM] Ladybug: hollywood is that special kid in the back of the room who really should've been held back a couple years but his dad owns half the school board

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Obliv: "Yes, well, this is Pokemon, not Discworld, it's slightly less berserk."

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:27 pm

I bet Archchancellor Ridcully never stops people from riding bikes inside.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:28 pm

Granny Weatherwax on the other hand....

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:28 pm

Granny Weatherwax would Borrow you to ride your bike outside and far away and then come back home.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:42 am

[10:35:51 PM] Ladybug: Senses detect moyie. see inlJisjbility
[10:35:59 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: o_O
[10:36:12 PM] Ladybug: yeah
[10:36:15 PM] Ladybug: that's right
[10:36:20 PM] Ladybug: I know all about your moyie.
[10:37:11 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: YOU SAW THROUGH MY inlJisjbility?!
[10:37:21 PM] Ladybug: Yes.
[10:37:27 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[10:37:31 PM] Ladybug: You're not good at this being inljisjb.
[10:37:39 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: nuts

[11:06:47 PM] Ladybug: this is the best acrobat mess up
[11:06:49 PM] Ladybug: detect Illogic
[11:07:06 PM] Ladybug: i changed my mind
[11:07:08 PM] Oblivion: *slow clap*
[11:07:14 PM] Ladybug: i love how notepad can't read the old 3.5 modules
[11:07:23 PM] Ladybug: best part?
[11:07:25 PM] Ladybug: this thing's LE

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:25 am

[5:37:26 PM] Ladybug: so we have a crowded downstairs of people for the sportsball annual ritual sacrifice
[5:37:51 PM] Ladybug: There is much feasting upon the sacred foods
[5:38:07 PM | Edited 5:38:18 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: HALLOWED BE THY BEER
[5:38:41 PM] Ladybug: Referred to in the ancient tongue, translating roughly to "Blood of the strongest." The closest approximation I can give is "Poht Lak"
[5:38:50 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: XD
[5:39:03 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: current score is 2-0
[5:39:14 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: I didn't even know you could SCORE a standalone 2
[5:39:20 PM] Ladybug: I believe after the moon chant they will complete the heresy of causing a pig to fly.
[5:39:27 PM] PIE 3.14.1.59: HUZZAH

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PIE! on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:23 pm

I have since learned/looked up how a standalone 2 is possible.

PIE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Obliv
1:19 PM
ok let's get imaginative

Lady
1:21 PM
uhoh
imaginative how
I don't want to be imaginative as in Ocelot in a military surplus store

Obliv
1:24 PM
hahah
no im just going to write the next bit
though that's a good panic line, I'm saving that

Lady
1:24 PM
uhoh

---------

Obliv:
*writing up Finiens's creation myth*
"....  among them Zmejgorynych, Father of All Dragons."

Lady:
I'm telling the Scrabble gods on you

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:14 pm

[on Ratfolk]
Lady: So possibly a race that lives on theft just due to their "oh ew" reception in a lot of places
Which makes everything cyclical
No one will sell to us because we're rats. We steal food. No one likes us because we steal food.
Face: Street rats
Lady: riff raff
Obliv: you cant buy that
Lady: let's not be so hasty
Obliv: do naga think they're rather tasty?

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:51 pm

[3:51:10 PM] Ladybug: Arachne loves macaroni and cheese
[3:51:17 PM] Ladybug: She is the avatar of Kraft

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Obliv: ...then lock her in ab ox
Lady: yep
mental image of ab ox
Minotaur Workouts
Obliv: lmao
HEY BABY WANNA SEE MY GOODS AND SERVICES
Lady: stoppit
im at school
i dont have an office
i have a room full of kids wondering why im squeaking

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:25 pm

(keep doing it, Bliv.
Ruin her reputation)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:01 am

[One of my dogs has come sniffing around and trying to get at my Little Caesar's breadsticks]
Lady and Pie and Bella: [To the tune of "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?"]
"Can I have some of your breadsticks?
(something something)
I'll just knock them on the floor
Then I can get them out the door
(something something)
Can I have some of your breadsticks?
It doesn't have to be a breadstick"

This went on most of the night and none of us stopped to write down most of the lyrics

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Lady: At some point Elegy is probably going to end up table-flipping and muttering about filigree as she storms out, threatening to use comic sans on the invitations
Wedding jitters.
Nasty business.
Obliv: filigree on all the things~
Elegy judges RPG Superstar
Lady: resplendent filigree
Obliv: made of monster parts
Lady: its true nature is revealed
Obliv: only after 24 hours attunement though
and only if you're a rogue or bard and you cut yourself
Lady: Bard who plays at midnight in the Linkin Park
Obliv: and if its a full moon, a special power is also available
Lady: There, disgusting damaging shiny joke item that requires you to harm yourself.
If it makes s'mores, we get bingo

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug on Mon May 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Obliv: sup
lady: watching grumps
Obliv: yay gurmsp
lady: Gurmsp best orc chieftan
yay gurmsp indeed
Obliv: Gurmsp has best hat