Oblivion plays Pokemon Crystal: Randomized Nuzlocke Edition!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oblivion plays Pokemon Crystal: Randomized Nuzlocke Edition!

Post by Oblivion on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:53 pm

... alternative possible title: "I finally found something Tumblr is good for!"

So yeah, on the inspiration of some friends from another forum, I present to anyone who still reads this my current side-project of gaming outside NWN, Pathfinder, and replaying FFIX, a Nuzlocke run of a Randomized Pokemon Crystal.

0. Welp, Let's Do This

1. From New Bark Town and Back Again

2. Teambuilding Exercise

More forthcoming shortly, I've played through two more updates' worth of screenshots, just haven't written and posted them yet.

If nothing else, this has taught me that Tumblr is great for screenshot-based LPs. I'll be picking up the abandoned CTCE LP posted below after this is done and posting it on Tumblr as well, and might open myself up for requests again after that.

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion plays Pokemon Crystal: Randomized Nuzlocke Edition!

Post by Oblivion on Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:18 am

3. Tower of Sprouting Thought

4. The Daily Grind

Next update: Falkner, Eggs, Ruins of Alph, Route 32, and beyond.

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:41 pm

5. Taking the Sky from Him

6. Great Eggspectations

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:19 pm

7. Close Shave and a Haircut

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:35 pm

8. Disunion Cave

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:16 pm

9. When the Fire Nation Attacked

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:44 pm

10. [Ex]Terminator

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:16 pm

11. Into the Woods

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:13 pm

12. Don't Start Unbelievin'

13. Iron Maiden

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:57 pm

14. Threads of Patchwork Remnants

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:03 pm

15. Watch For Falling Rocks

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:22 am

16. Folding the Fork

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:58 pm

17. Shall We Dance?

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:48 pm

18. Seeker of Secrets

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:28 pm

19. Cold Shoulder

20. Running in Circles

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:01 pm

21. A Walk in the Park

22. Jacob's Ladder

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:46 am

23. From Sea to Shining Sea

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:18 pm

24. Murder on the High Seas

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:33 pm

25. Turn Off the Dark

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:39 am

26. Situation Normal

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:28 pm

27. Mortar and Pestle

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:16 pm

28. Despite All My Rage

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:41 am

29. Lance the Dragon Master, One-Man Pain Train

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:55 pm

30. Rocket Science

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:08 pm

31. Five for Fighting

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top