Path of War is up on PFSRD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Path of War is up on PFSRD!

Post by Oblivion on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Path of War is up on PFSRD!

Post by Journeyman on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:24 am

Having reviewed the material thoroughly...

Most impressive. What was done for psionics has been done for ToB. I like the new material. Every single style, order, and PrC practically begged for me to roll up a character and give it a play. Very Happy

Which gives me a thought actually. It's been a while since I DM'd. Now that the technical side of maptool is covered, I could actually run something. How would you guys feel about me putting together a 1-shot (or short game) for the next time one of our regular games is short players or the DM needs a break? The idea isn't fully fleshed, but I'd like to do something with the alternate power systems (pact magic, psionics, maneuvers) and see how the game changes without the standard mage/fighter/thief/priest in play.

Higgins: You see, the great secret, Eliza, is not a question of good manners or bad manners, or any particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls. The question is not whether I treat you rudely, but whether you've ever heard me treat anyone better. - My Fair Lady

Journeyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am

I wouldn't be opposed.

I do need to get back around to my "convert all Vestiges to Occultist Spirits" project one of these days.

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aszimar33 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:15 pm

I would be down with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down