Advanced Class Guide Playtest is Go!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advanced Class Guide Playtest is Go!

Post by Oblivion on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy! (Edit: As soon as Paizo isn't flooded to death...)

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Advanced Class Guide Playtest is Go!

Post by Oblivion on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Arcanist class has been revised.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Having finally had a chance to look these classes over; dat Hunter. I've been really wanting more classes to cast from the Druid list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Face on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Damn, if I'd waited to retrain Errol could have been an Arcanist. Maybe I'll just make his descendants that instead.
Face
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:40 pm

I wouldn't oppose you rebuilding him again.

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top