Moving: The Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving: The Update

Post by Face on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:08 pm

So we've finally moved. We haven't unpacked and settled yet, but the worst is over. Unfortunately, we don't know when we're getting internet installed. And since this computer's not exactly one I will have access to very often, I'll be out of commission for a while.
Face
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving: The Update

Post by Ladybug on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:31 pm

All right. Good to know, and thanks for the update. Hope you're back with us soon.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Glad to hear from you man. Stay safe out there.

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by belladonna on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Glad you've moved safely. Good luck on the rest!
belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Keep at'er, Face. Soon, soon! It'll work out in the end.

Does this move put you closer to Roomie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Face on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:38 pm

So we have internet now, BUT there's another little snag; my computer is possibly busted. I don't know what's wrong with it, but I can't get it to turn on or get power running through it period. I'll fiddle with it more when I have time, but I've already done everything I could think of.
Swifto wrote:Does this move put you closer to Roomie?
Far from it, actually.
Face
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Good to hear from you man, though dead computer sucks.

you have medieval knights wearing rennaiscane era armor, wielding roman era falcatas, worshipping greek gods, traveling with native american shamans wearing the hides of saharan beasts, who transform into prehistoric dinosaurs who are accompanied by modern japanese schoolgirls wielding Tokugawa Era Daisho and Wearing black pajamas, and old men wearing robes and pointed hats who chant mathematical equations to control reality, on a journey to kill brain eating space aliens, giant sentient firebreathing spellcasting reptiles and sentient jello.
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:38 am

Dang, man. I'd lend you my old laptop if it were, y'know, remotely feasible to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by belladonna on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:41 am

I know finances are tight for all of us, but Best Buy is having a decent sale on laptops. Dad just got one for under $300.
belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Face on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Yeah I'll likely have to get a new one at some point this week. Not sure when.
Face
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Face on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 am

I should make it official here by saying now that I have internet again, my sister has given me free reign of her laptop for when I need it, so I'm back in the game.
Face
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:37 am

Woo!

Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeyman on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Well, then I believe it is your turn to post on AoA. Smile

Higgins: You see, the great secret, Eliza, is not a question of good manners or bad manners, or any particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls. The question is not whether I treat you rudely, but whether you've ever heard me treat anyone better. - My Fair Lady

Journeyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top