Written Life 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Fools These Mortals Be (Oneshot-ish)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Fools These Mortals Be (Oneshot-ish) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Fools These Mortals Be (Oneshot-ish)

Post by belladonna Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 am

Note here for those who miss it in chat: No loot since she wasn't at "her" tree. Better luck next time!
belladonna
belladonna

Back to top Go down

What Fools These Mortals Be (Oneshot-ish) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Fools These Mortals Be (Oneshot-ish)

Post by Oblivion Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 am

Clearly we need to knock over and/or burn every tree in the forest until we find the one with the loot in it.
Oblivion
Oblivion
Admin

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 pm

We happen to have a fire mage....
Swifto
Swifto

Back to top Go down

Post by Face Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 pm

I might be running late for tonight, but I'll try to make it. At worst, I'll just show up an hour late but that shouldn't happen. So Fael can be an NPC if need be. I apologize in advance.
Face
Face
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:33 pm

No worries. I can't guarantee I'll be there perfectly on time either, due to work.
Oblivion
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by belladonna Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:05 am

After meeting Queen Titania, the group has been sent to some (currently undisclosed) location. Upon awakening, their wounds are healed.

Gain 4000 XP from tonight's session.

To resume whenever Obliv needs another break...
belladonna
belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by belladonna Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Considering that the chapter break is about a week or two away, I'm willing to step up and DM again for a couple of weeks!

Is everyone still interested in continuing the fairy tale?  If not, I'm considering a different one-shot.
belladonna
belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:39 pm

I can go either way. Bring back my grouchy binder or make a new thing.

Considering there's over a dozen classes I've not yet tried, half-inclined to say a new one just to have an excuse to make a druid/shaman or something instead...playing with character concepts is rather like crack for me. One day, I'll have to face that fact and try and overcome it

Anyway, I'll go with the majority.
Ladybug
Ladybug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Same as her really, I'm up with something new if the group wants or I can pull out the crazy spear lady again if not.
Oblivion
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Face Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:39 pm

I might want to try something new.
Face
Face
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:03 am

Yeah, considering what a flop Patricia was, I definitely vote for something new.
Swifto
Swifto

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Think I'm gonna play a straight Fighter this time. Race undecided.
Oblivion
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Depends on tech level for me. Looking at a mechanist gunslinger if we're allowing firearms, druid if not. No idea on race as yet.
Ladybug
Ladybug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:33 am

My usual go-to class is Druid, but that's what I had planned for Face's one-shot.

Depending on the level; I may go Mystic Theurge. (done the normal prestige class way, not the silly Oracle Mystery thing.)

Actually... Bella, my Mystic Theurge character is a Changeling. Any issues with this? (Bliv, did we work out the exacts of Changeling stats? I can't recall.)

Or, depending on party alignment; human Anti-Paladin.
(actually, he'd work for something short term. It's when it gets to be a longer game that he gets.... difficult.)
Swifto
Swifto

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:04 am

Note he means Eberron Changeling, not Paizo Changeling or Lady's various fey-bloodline Changelings.
Oblivion
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:10 am

But...the theurge oracle mystery is awesome!
Ladybug
Ladybug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:17 am

RIGHT! We'd started calling them Morphlings, to differentiate.

Yes, them ones. Biggest thing of them is Alter Self at will.

Ladybug wrote:But...the theurge oracle mystery is awesome!
I strongly prefer to use prepared casting.

Oh! Bella, would you allow the 3.5 Archivist class for this, mainly to prevent MAD from happening?
Swifto
Swifto

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:02 am

Changed my mind, instead of a fighter I'm going to give the Taskshaper a try. It's basically, from a quick look-over, a combination of shapeshifting without the druid's nature focus and the Chameleon from 3.5. I'll still be playing a front-line heavy hitter, though.

Character creation guidelines same as last time? Level 10, 4d6-drop creation method, etc.?
Oblivion
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Oh wow, that Taskshaper looks hella cool....

A bit too much bookkeeping for me to manage effectively, but I like the concept.
Swifto
Swifto

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Yeah, it's really bookkeeping-intensive, but I want to give it a shot at least.
Oblivion
Oblivion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by belladonna Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Okay, working out the logistics of what I'm planning BUT...

You'll be breaking out of a space prison.  Or staying in.  Futuristic setting, low-magic.  I'll get the specifics on classes and such later.
belladonna
belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:41 am

woah woah WOAH WOAH

Future game? Modern?

Helllloooooooo, you have my absolute interest! =D
Swifto
Swifto

Back to top Go down

Post by belladonna Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 am

Unfortunately, I don't have the prep time to properly do it.  I DO want to do a modern setting at some point.  (Student teaching is just around the corner, so I'm kinda limited on stuff.)  I'm going to do a Pathfinder module.

I WISH I had the time to properly do a space prison breakout.
belladonna
belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifto Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:29 am

On one hand; sad that there won't be a space prison breakout. I seriously, seriously want to play a modern/future game.

Other hand; HUZZAH someone else that wants to do a modern/future game! =D
Swifto
Swifto

Back to top Go down

Post by Face Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 am

Unless someone can talk me out of it, I think I'm gonna give Warblade a shot.
Face
Face
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum